Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday

clinic day again at the mission house. It is calmer today, even with 150 medical patients. Our next team arrived on time - thankfully they didn't get lost this time. They bring much needed supplies and medicines - including children's vitamins, cold medications, and baby supplies, such as formula. Again, we are reminded of our supporters back home, who are making this mission possible. There have been no other after-shocks, and although there is still violence on the streets, we have been safe. Ten people today received Christ as their Savior - this is our main mission, sharing the gospel.

Dr. K. and Brenda

2 comments:

  1. PTL for those saved today! Your team is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drs. R and B, I am with you in my thoughts. I so wish I could be there to help. I just remember our trip to Uganda! What a time of my life. You are amazing people. I hope you are well and can have some time to rest this week. So proud of both of you!

    Hugs and blessings, Luba

    ReplyDelete