Tuesday, June 15, 2010

USED BY GOD

Donna, Haiti team member:
“For the past few years, I have been in a verbally abusive relationship. Often I would ask God why He would allow me to be treated that way. Recently He revealed to me that I should use my experience to minister to others that are in abusive relationships. Since that time, I have been able to minister to two women who are currently in abusive family relationships. Today in Haiti I was able to minister to a third woman who was in a physically abusive relationship. This lady was in emotional pain and was using alcohol and marijuana to soothe that pain. After sharing the gospel with her and after a lengthy discussion, I was able to pray with this woman, who had claimed to be a “Christian Buddhist.” She believed and accepted Christ as her Savior.”

Thank God for people like Donna who allow themselves to be used by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment